Position: CAD Drafter (3 month support)
AVFE Member Company: ReMilNet, LLC
Anticipated Start Date: Immediately
ReMilNet, LLC is seeking a CAD Drafter for a part time effort in support of a government contract. The qualified candidate will have expertise and a background in performing CAD drafting work for facilities, access control, and/or intrusion detection systems.
This effort is anticipated to last approximately 3 months, and overseas travel may be necessary. Job duties may include:
- Perform advanced and specialized drafting on construction documents such as floor plans, riser diagrams, wiring, and mounting details, etc.
- Develop graphic presentations that include design features
- Prepare design plans for structures and other projects
- Calculate quantities for design purposes
- Use automated programs, interactive graphics, and design/construction information systems
- Coordinate efforts with client and engineering staff to meet project requirements
- Self-check work for completeness and accuracy to ensure standards have been met
- Convert/edit floor plan drawings from markups for device type locations and annotations
- Produce riser/single line drawings from floor plan information; annotate connection cabling with designer input
- Produce connection drawings based on equipment utilized
- Must be a United States Citizen
- At least three years demonstrated proficiency in AutoDesk AutoCAD (versions 2015, 16, and/or 17)
- Be able to pass program drug and background screenings
ReMilNet offers a comprehensive benefit package that includes competitive pay, paid days off, medical/dental/vision/life insurances.
ReMilNet is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Successful candidates will be required to pass background and drug screenings.