Position: Senior Information Assurance Analyst
AVFE Member Company: ReMilNet, LLC
Start Date: August 2017
Location: Quantico, VA
ReMilNet, LLC is seeking a qualified Senior Information Assurance Analyst (Department of Defense 8570.1 Level Information Assurance Manager Level III) to support the Global Combat Support System - Marine Corps/ Logistics Chain Management (GCSS- MC/LCM) Program.
The Senior Information Assurance Analyst will work through all development phases to ensure system designs, implementations, and refreshes are compliant within existing IA best practices and regulation. The successful candidate will apply knowledge of IA policy, procedures, and workforce structure to develop, implement, and maintain a secure operating environment.
This position requires a motivated, team player with a detail driven personality that works well supporting a diverse staff across multiple functional areas and locations. This position will work with both government and contractor staff. Individuals must be able to collaborate, present, and disseminate technical and non-technical information to peers, customers, and external agencies as required.
- High School Diploma
- Eleven (11) or more years of information assurance/cybersecurity experience with military automated information systems and information technology.
- Demonstrated expert knowledge of the defense information assurance certification and accreditation process (DIACAP) and risk management framework (RMF).
- An active Cybersecurity Workforce Baseline certification that meets the requirements of DoD 8570.01-M Information Assurance Management (IAM) Level III/SECNAV-M 5239.2 Advanced/Master Proficiency Level.
- Have valid and current Security (+) Plus and a Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) or Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) certifications.
- The ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Must have an active Secret Clearance.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
ReMilNet’s offers a comprehensive benefit package that includes: competitive pay, paid days off, medical/dental/vision/life insurances, 401(k) with company match, and an education assistance program. ReMilNet is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Successful candidates will be required to pass background and drug screenings.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted for this position.