Position: Senior IT Program Manager
AVFE Member Company: ReMilNet, LLC
Start Date: August 2017
Location: Quantico, VA
ReMilNet, LLC is seeking a qualified Senior IT Program Manager to oversee activities across program management, systems engineering, acquisition, logistics, and administrative requirements for the Global Combat Support System - Marine Corps/ Logistics Chain Management (GCSS- MC/LCM) Program. The successful candidate shall plan, manage, and facilitate information across personnel located in multiple sites in support of customer objectives and milestones.
This position requires a motivated, team player with a detail driven personality that works well supporting a diverse staff across multiple functional areas. This position will work with both government and contractor staff. Individuals must be able to collaborate, present, and disseminate technical and non-technical information to peers, customers, and external agencies as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Management, or relevant discipline from an accredited college.
- At least eleven (11) years of experience in defense acquisition, three (3) years of which must have been in the previous six (6) years, in support of Navy acquisition management of Automated Information Systems (AIS).
- Experience with hardware and software, configuration control, test and evaluation, systems integration, and systems supportability.
- Experience in initiating and maintaining technical direction within broad program objectives directly related to hardware and software, configuration control, test and evaluation, systems integration, and systems supportability.
- Experience managing different phases of information system acquisition with knowledge of acquisition policies and procedures.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and experience with the requirements of the Department of Defense (DoD) 5000 series.
- Demonstrated ability to work with large and diverse teams and the ability to effectively provide guidance, direction, and supervision in all areas of contracted effort such as program management, systems engineering, major system acquisitions, and financial management.
- Experience interacting and interfacing with management and team members for the purposes of understanding and responding to requirements and needs.
- The ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Must have an active Secret Clearance.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Prefer current and active IT certifications.
ReMilNet’s offers a comprehensive benefit package that includes: competitive pay, paid days off, medical/dental/vision/life insurances, 401(k) with company match, and an education assistance program. ReMilNet is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Successful candidates will be required to pass background and drug screenings.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted for this position.