Position: Senior Subject Matter Expert/Team Lead - Maintenance
AVFE Member Company: ReMilNet, LLC
Start Date: August 2017
Location: Quantico, VA
ReMilNet, LLC is seeking a qualified Senior Subject Matter Expert/Team Lead - Maintenance to support the Global Combat Support System - Marine Corps/ Logistics Chain Management (GCSS- MC/LCM) Program.
The Senior Information Assurance Analyst will work through all development phases to ensure system designs, implementations, and refreshes are compliant within existing IA best practices and regulation. The successful candidate will apply knowledge of IA policy, procedures, and workforce structure to develop, implement, and maintain a secure operating environment.
This position requires a motivated, team player with a detail driven personality that works well supporting a diverse staff across multiple functional areas and locations. This position will work with both government and contractor staff. Individuals must be able to collaborate, present, and disseminate technical and non-technical information to peers, customers, and external agencies as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, Supply Chain or related scientific/technical discipline from an accredited college. (15 years Marine Corps Experience in supply and maintenance operations and AIS can be substituted for degree requirement.)
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with Marine Corps maintenance and supply automated information systems (AIS).
- Experience and knowledge with United States Marine Corps supply, maintenance and financial processes and portfolio management.
- General working knowledge of USMC legacy applications such as; Marine Corps Integrated Maintenance Management (MIMMS) and Supported Activities Supply System (SASSY), Asset Tracking Logistics Automated System (ATLASS) Personal Computer Marine Corps Integrated Maintenance Management System (PCMIMMS), Storage Retrieval Automated Tracking Integrated System (STRATIS), Standard Accounting, Budgeting and Reporting System (SABRS).
- Functional knowledge or hands-on experience with Oracle eBusiness.
- Ability to conduct qualitative and quantitative analysis on Marine Corps logistics chain management AIS processes.
- Proven ability to lead diverse teams in a dynamic service level environment.
- Information Technical Infrastructure Library (ITIL v3) certification
- Oracle eBusiness Suite Certifications (R12 preferred)
- Experience with the United States Marine Corps Logistics Operational Architecture, Business process improvement methodologies.
- Practical work experience with Global Combat Support Systems – Marine Corps/Logistics Chain Management Increment 1.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
ReMilNet’s offers a comprehensive benefit package that includes: competitive pay, paid days off, medical/dental/vision/life insurances, 401(k) with company match, and an education assistance program. ReMilNet is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Successful candidates will be required to pass background and drug screenings.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted for this position.