Position: Senior Systems Engineer
AVFE Member Company: ReMilNet, LLC
Start Date: August 2017
Location: Quantico, VA
ReMilNet, LLC is seeking a qualified Senior Systems Engineer to support activities across program management, systems engineering, acquisition, logistics, and administrative requirements for the Global Combat Support System - Marine Corps/ Logistics Chain Management (GCSS- MC/LCM) Program.
The Senior Systems Engineer shall provide personnel and leadership with expert knowledge and understanding of ERP management and technical knowledge and expertise related to managing the IT infrastructure supporting ERPs. This engineer support must provide technical knowledge to support the Information Technology Service Management Lifecycle.
This position requires a motivated, team player with a detail driven personality that works well supporting a diverse staff across multiple functional areas. This position will work with both government and contractor staff. Individuals must be able to collaborate, present, and disseminate technical and non-technical information to peers, customers, and external agencies as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Information Systems or Management Information Systems from an accredited college.
- At least eleven (11) years of experience in enterprise resource planning (ERP) technical management.
- Minimum of two (2) years implementation leveraging information technology infrastructure management, information technology service management forum or institute of electrical and electronics engineers standards or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of two (2) major lifecycle changes (technical upgrade or refresh) for an AIS and related information technology infrastructure. Demonstrate an understanding of major systems lifecycle sustainment of a portfolio leveraging ERP, business process reengineering/modeling, Oracle engineered hardware technology; with a minimum of two (2) years of experience working on military AIS programs.
- Experience interacting and interfacing with management and team members for the purposes of understanding and responding to requirements and needs.
- The ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Must have an active Secret Clearance.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Prefer current and active IT certifications.
ReMilNet’s offers a comprehensive benefit package that includes: competitive pay, paid days off, medical/dental/vision/life insurances, 401(k) with company match, and an education assistance program. ReMilNet is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Successful candidates will be required to pass background and drug screenings.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted for this position.